Making your website work for you is an ongoing process – and using Analytics tools is a key way of helping you to understand what your website visitors find useful, and what could be improved.
- how many visitors your website is getting;
- how your visitors got to your site (search engines, links, direct etc);
- what the most popular pages are;
- how long people spend on the site;
- what physical locations people look at your site from;
- what proportion of your visitors look at your site from a mobile or tablet versus desktop computers;
- and more.
All of this information can help us to understand what’s working well, and where there’s room for improvement. You can even see your analytics data at a glance from your own personal website login.
Analytics is just one of the standard features of all Blackbox Web Design packages. For more information, why not contact us.